SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Experienced forensic investigator
- Experience in structural design consulting, project management, structural BIM, detailing, drafting, and inspection services
- Work daily on Tekla Structures, AutoCAD, Risa-3D, and Bluebeam Revu
- Designed, modeled, and managed structural projects including:
- Commercial and Residential
- Industrial facilities
- Modular Construction
- Sports Stadiums
- University Structures
Omega Forensic Engineering, Inc. 2017 – Present
- Performs forensic evaluations of buildings and structures to evaluate cause and origin of distressed conditions. Evaluations typically include inspections, documentation, and engineering reports.
Walter P. Moore and Associates, Inc.
Construction Technical Designer / Project Manager
- Manage construction engineering services including steel erection, design, and detailing of large scale commercial projects.
- Observe and report onsite construction for compliance with the construction engineering design and temporary works sequencing.
- Lead project manager, designer, and detailer on a variety of projects to create detailed 3D models with engineered fabrication drawings and erection drawings
Dixon Engineering Inc.
- Perform residential and commercial site inspections and develop engineering reports for Citizens Property Insurance Corporation and governing building officials
- Analyze structural steel, concrete, and timber structures of new and existing structures
- Produce engineering design and submittal contracts
Fred S. Cardwell P.E.
- Worked as the structural consultant, often in conjunction with the design architect or manufacturers, verifying critical structural steel, timber, concrete and aluminum member sizes and connections.
- Performed design and structural analysis using approved design standards, inclusive with computer analysis programs: Enercalc, AutoCAD and Risa-3D
- Reviewed shop drawings for comparative accuracy with permitted building plans and architectural drawings
BSCE, Structural Engineering, University of South Florida, Tampa, Summer 2008
Confidential Project, Florida
Managed and Detailed 7,500 tons of rebar and the temporary works structure of the Barrel Truss Tunnel
University Practice Facility, United States
Design, Manage, and Detail the heavy steel structure alongside the EOR using Parametric Modelling tools
Mercedes Benz Stadium, Atlanta, Georgia
Construction engineering and detailing of the temporary shoring system for the project steel erector
Goliash Estate, Palm Harbor, Florida
Design and detailing of custom steel roof joist system, stairs, elevated pool, and concrete support structure on timber piles for a new elevated V-Zone residence
Daytona International Speedway
Designed and produced shop drawings of 82 panelized free-standing custom light gauge buildings and all stick built chalets and suites.
Coppertail Brewery, Tampa, Florida
Steel framing member and connection design, and drafting for a new craft brewery processing facility
Nexlube Refining Plant, Tampa, Florida
Concrete containment structure for a 66,000 gallon cooling water tower system, and foundation design for the sites flare, boiler, and various containment tank structures
Specialty Minerals Inc. Selma Plant, Selma, Alabama
Structural renovations to the steel framed processing facility at the existing International Paper plant for the addition of major processing equipment with an elevated 1000ft steel framed pipe rack support structure
Iban Zahr, Al Jubail, Saudi Arabia
Structural design and engineered drawings for a 60ft multilevel processing platform at the existing Sabic plant
University of Tampa, Tampa, Florida
Structural threshold inspections of the Fletcher Lounge main concrete pier support replacement
Tampa International Airport, Tampa, Florida
Moveable work platform and support system for use in the demolition and replacement of the main parking garage entrance and exit ramps.