SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS
- Professional Engineer, State of Florida #78428
- Experienced forensic investigator
- Experience in structural design consulting, project management, structural BIM, detailing, drafting, and inspection services
- Work daily on Tekla Structures, AutoCAD, Risa-3D, and Bluebeam Revu
- Designed, modeled, and managed structural projects including:
- Commercial and Residential
- Industrial facilities
- Modular Construction
- Sports Stadiums
- University Structures
Omega Forensic Engineering, Inc. 2017 – Present
- Performs forensic evaluations of buildings and structures to evaluate cause and origin of distressed conditions. Evaluations typically include inspections, documentation, and engineering reports.
Gregory P. Luth & Associates, Inc. 2021 – Present
(Senior Project Manager)
- Member of the Construction Engineering Group developing and building on process of design and fabrication
- Provide management and mentoring to project design and detailing teams in an effort to provide better project outcomes.
- Acting design engineer on heavy and light gauge steel framing projects along with senior project manager of construction services scope.
Walter P. Moore and Associates, Inc. 2015 – 2021
(Construction Technical Designer / Project Manager)
- Manage construction engineering services including steel erection, design, and detailing of large-scale commercial projects.
- Observe and report onsite construction for compliance with the construction engineering design and temporary works sequencing.
- Lead project manager, designer, and detailer on a variety of projects to create detailed 3D models with engineered fabrication drawings and erection drawings
Dixon Engineering Inc. 2011 – 2015
- Perform residential and commercial site inspections and develop engineering reports for Citizens Property Insurance Corporation and governing building officials
- Analyze structural steel, concrete, and timber structures of new and existing structures; produce engineering design and submittal contracts
Fred S. Cardwell P.E. 2009 – 2011
- Worked as the structural consultant, often in conjunction with the design architect or manufacturers, verifying critical structural steel, timber, concrete and aluminum member sizes and connections.
- Performed design and structural analysis using approved design standards, inclusive with computer analysis programs: Enercalc, AutoCAD and Risa-3D
- Reviewed shop drawings for comparative accuracy with permitted building plans and architectural drawings
- BSCE, Structural Engineering, University of South Florida, Tampa, 2008