- Experienced professional forensic investigator, performing inspections of buildings and structures to evaluate cause and origin of distressed conditions. Evaluations typically include inspections, documentation, and engineering reports.
- Directed staff regarding construction, operations, maintenance activities at project site.
- Provided technical advice with design, construction, program modifications, structural repairs.
- Inspected project sites to monitor progress and ensured conformance to design specifications.
- Estimated quantities and cost of materials, equipment, labor to determine project needs.
- Tested materials to determine the adequacy-road construction, concrete, asphalt.
- Roof and floor truss design, truss engineering, complex roof system design.
- Home inspections and reports for insurance companies.
- Drawings and blueprints.
- OMEGA FORENSIC ENGINEERING, INC., Parkland, FL (2015 – Present)
- INDEPENDENT PROFESSIONAL ENGINEER, Greenacres, FL (2008 – Present)
- SOUTHERN BUILDING PRODUCTS INCORPORATED, West Palm Beach, FL (2007 – 2008)
- SPACE COAST TRUSS INCORPORATED, Delray Beach, FL (2004 – 2007)
- FLORIDA QUALITY TRUSS INCORPORATED, Pompano Beach, FL (1996 – 2004)
Bachelor of Science in Geological Engineering
Black Sea Technical University Trabzon, Turkey
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATION
Licensed Professional Engineer (Florida)