- Experienced professional forensic investigator, performing inspections of buildings and structures to evaluate cause and origin of distressed conditions. Evaluations typically include inspections, documentation, and engineering reports.
- Directed staff regarding construction, operations, and maintenance activities at project sites.
- Provided technical advice with design, construction, program modifications, and structural repairs.
- Inspected project sites to monitor progress and ensured conformance to design specifications.
- Estimated quantities and cost of materials, equipment, and labor to determine project needs.
- Tested materials to determine the adequacy for road construction using concrete and asphalt.
- Roof and floor truss design, truss engineering, and complex roof system design.
- Home inspections and reports for insurance companies
- Drawings and blueprints
- Omega Forensic Engineering, Inc., Parkland, FL (2015 – Present)
- Independent Professional Engineer, Greenacres, FL (2008 – Present)
- Southern Building Products, Inc., West Palm Beach, FL (2007 – 2008)
- Space Coast Truss, Inc., Delray Beach, FL (2004 – 2007)
- Florida Quality Truss, Inc., Pompano Beach, FL (1996 – 2004)
- Tekfen Incorporated, Turkey 1992-1994
- B.S., Geological Engineering, Black Sea Technical University Trabzon, Turkey
LICENSES AND CERTIFICATION
- Licensed Professional Engineer, Florida PE#68073
- Remote Pilot License (FAA Certificate #4087928)