SUMMARY OF CAPABILITIES
- Commercial, office, and residential structural design and analysis, construction administration and building inspections.
- Structural design and analysis of seawalls and bulkheads
- Construction defects/failures analysis
- Industrial, commercial and residential foundation and framing distress evaluations
- Foundation design and construction inspections
- Forensic engineering, construction, stabilization repairs, including, but not limited to, chemical grouting and pin-piling
- Property Condition Assessments
- Plan Review (PR) and Private Provider Inspections (PSI)
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Environment Site Assessments
- Expert witness and consulting engineering
- Structural restoration, remediation, repairs design and inspection
- Roof damage evaluations
- Review and understanding of building code compliance issues
- Bachelor of Science – Civil Engineering – University of the West Indies
- MPH Research Studies – University of the West Indies
PROFESSIONAL REGISTRATIONS, ASSOCIATIONS AND AWARDS
- Registered Professional Engineer: Florida; P.E. No. 56701
- Professional Associations:
- Building Officials & Inspectors Educational Association of Broward County
- BOIEA, Engineer of the Year 2014
- Town of Davie Engineers of the Year 2014 & 2019 (ACES)
Since the inception of his career 32 years ago, Mr. Webb has spent the last decade successfully managing a variety of geotechnical, environmental, and structural engineering and testing contracts within the State of Florida. His focus has been providing materials engineering construction and construction materials testing/inspection services for a wide range of projects such as schools, ports, hotels, office buildings, parking structures, large mixed-use developments, and transportation projects. Mr. Webb currently works with Omega Forensic Engineering to perform forensic evaluations of buildings and structures to evaluate cause and origin of distressed conditions. Evaluations typically include inspections, documentation, and engineering reports. He also recently served as the Private Provider responsible for the Building, Structural, Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing Code Compliance Plan Review and Inspections for the Met II Hotel and Office Towers located in the City of Miami, which is the largest Private Provider project to date.
Mr. Webb’s other relevant experience includes providing civil engineering, building envelope evaluations, infrastructure evaluations, roof testing and design, property condition assessments, forensic testing and evaluations, and engineering consulting services. In addition, Mr. Webb has performed a variety of environmental engineering services including environmental site assessments (Phase I and Phase II ESA’s), contamination assessment reports, tank closure reports, remedial action plans, compliance audits and monitoring only plans (MOP). He is a recognized leader in the assessment of water-entry problems in both residential and commercial buildings. Mr. Webb has performed hundreds of inspections for both builders and homeowners to determine either if moisture entry has occurred or to what extent the moisture entry has affected the building. Specific recommendations are made based on these assessments for corrective action or remediation. He also performs framing-stage and pre-closing inspections of homes and high-rises for major builders as a way to prevent certain water-entry problems from occurring and consults with these builders for any applicable water-entry issues. Related experience includes:
- Design and inspection of commercial and residential roofing systems.
- Design and inspection of commercial and residential structures.
- Construction Engineering Inspections (CEI) and Construction Material Testing (CMT) for various municipalities and FDOT related work.
- Perform post-windstorm damage assessment evaluations.
- Provide engineering solutions for damaged structures due to fire, wind, flood, or vehicular impact.
- Served as a principal engineer providing Roof Consulting Services of the existing roof metal deck and roofing system attachment, specifically the uplift resistance of the roof metal deck and roofing components to compare the requirements of the new wind pressure cladding and propose design recommendations on the Bank Atlantic Center in Sunrise, FL.
- Contract Manager responsible for Building Envelope Inspections, Roof Assessments, and Condition Assessments on multiple municipal buildings throughout the City of Coral Springs.
- Project Manager responsible for Code Compliance Plan Review and Inspections, Construction Materials Testing, Threshold Inspection, Pre-Construction and Post-Construction Survey Services on an eight-story parking garage located at the Seminole Hard Rock Hotel & Casino in Hollywood, FL.
- Forensic evaluations of structural systems including foundation and framing distress caused by foundation system movement.
- Design of foundation repair systems in accordance with local building codes.
- Project Engineer responsible for Condition Assessment and Consulting Engineering Services on multiple townhome buildings in the Artesia Community, Sunrise, FL.