- Claim investigator and field inspector, providing written reports for damage to residential and commercial buildings from storms, erosion of land, foundation cracks, settlements and assessment of construction work performed, design, specifications, warranty claims, and other causes.
- Top-performing professional with solid work ethic and more than 25 years of extensive experience directing multi-million dollar civil land engineering and real estate development projects for national homebuilders and general contractors.
- Expert project manager with solid background in residential and commercial construction and a proven track record of success building communities and subdivisions with over ten thousand single and multi-family units developed, including planning, design, overseeing site land development, utilities installation, and implementation of best management practices for land and wildlife.
- Thorough understanding of inspection methods, sound mechanical aptitude, and dedication to quality craftsmanship, site safety, and customer satisfaction.
Omega Forensic Engineering, Inc. | Parkland, FL | 2017 – Present
Senior Engineer, Forensic Investigations
Edwards Engineering | 2016 – 2017
Senior Civil Engineer (Contract, Design, Permits, & Construction )
Atlantic Self Storage | Jacksonville, FL | 2015–2016
Construction Project Manager for Two-25k SF SHELL Construction, Site & Landscape
MAI Engineering | St. Augustine, FL | 2014–2015
8 Mo. Contract – Project Manager/Office Manager/Construction Project Manager
Temp. Florida Dept. Transportation | Jacksonville, FL | 2013–2014
Construction Manager Sidewalks & Landscaping (1 yr. Contract)
Jacobs Engineering Group | Jacksonville, FL | 2007–2013
Senior Civil Engineer/HSE Safety Manager/Construction Project Manager
King Engineering & Associates | 2006 -2007
Engineering Department Group Manager
The Haskell Company | Jacksonville, FL | 2003–2006
Senior Project Manager/Construction Manager
Del Webb Communities/Pulte Homes | Hilton Head, SC | 1996–2002
Land Development Manager/Director
EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- BS in Civil Engineering, Merrimack College, North Andover, MA
- Registered Professional Engineer (PE) FL: #35027, GA: #PE030590, SC: #17730, LA: #35073, TX: #113506
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification; Project Management Certification, PSMJ Resources, Inc.
- OSHA Safety, Confined Space & CPR Certification; South Carolina Utility Contractor License; Real Estate License
- Expertise in LEED Standards, civil design and land planning, and construction management
- Affiliations: American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE); National Society of Professional Engineers (NSPE)