Omega Forensic Engineering, Parkland, FL Present
- Performs forensic evaluations of buildings and structures to evaluate cause and origin of distressed conditions. Evaluations typically include inspections, documentation, and engineering reports.
Altrust Structural LLC (Owner), Jacksonville FL March 2020 – Present
- Forensic principle engineer (Civil/Structural) – Perform forensic investigations of
structures to determine the cause, origin, extent, and duration of damages due to natural perils such as; flood, snow, ice, wind, moisture intrusion and other deficiencies such as construction defects and code violations.
- Design and analysis of structural components to be used in the wireless telecommunication industry including towers, antenna mounts, rooftops, equipment platforms, water tanks, concrete and masonry walls and tower foundations.
- Design of residential building structures utilizing wood, steel, concrete, and masonry.
SDII Global Corporation, Tampa FL September 2017 – January 2020
- Forensic principle engineer (Civil/Structural)
- Perform forensic investigations of structures to determine the cause of damages due to natural perils such as; flood, snow, ice, wind, moisture intrusion and other deficiencies such as construction defects and code violations.
Bently Architects & Engineers, Longwood FL September 2014 – September 2017
- Structural design of tolling infrastructure, steel trusses, concrete foundations, equipment buildings, monorail crane lift stations, masonry walls, steel connections, forensic investigations and various other aspects of structural engineering.
- Applicable design codes include: ACI-318, AAHSTO LRFD LTS 1, ASCE 7-10, AISC
steel manual 14th Edition, IBC 2012, FBC 2014, NDS 2012, ACI 530/530.1, PCI 7th
- Use of drafting and modeling software such as AutoCAD, Revit and Microstation, RISA-3D, MathCAD, Enercalc, RISA Foundation and L-Pile
AW Solutions, Inc., Orlando, FL, July 2013-September 2014
- Analysis and repair design of telecommunication towers, tower foundations, tower
mounts and equipment platforms.
- Structural analysis and modeling using RISA-3D, tnx Tower, AutoCAD and Mathcad.
Destek Engineering, Kennesaw, GA, October 2012 – June 2013
- Design and analysis of structural components to be used in the wireless telecommunication industry including towers, antenna mounts, rooftops, equipment platforms, water tanks, smoke stacks, concrete and masonry walls and tower foundations
- Forensic investigations of structures damaged due to natural perils such as; flood, snow, ice and wind caused by Hurricane Sandy.
Graduate Student Experience:
- Modeling in AutoCAD, SAP2000, STAADPro, Microsoft Excel, Leap Con-Span Bridge
- RC and PSC concrete design, Bridge design, Finite Element Modeling, Carbon Fiber
Bridge repair techniques, Advanced Mechanics of Materials, Mechanics of composite
Repair and Strengthening of damaged bridge girders with Carbon Fiber Reinforcing
Polymers (CFRP) , January – December 2012
- Master’s Thesis
- Designed and repaired reinforced and prestressed concrete beams. Use of Carbon Fiber Reinforcing Polymer (CFRP) Laminates to repair damaged RC/PSC bridge girders
- Created spreadsheets for design and analysis of RC and PSC beams. Prepare charts and graphs as well as write reports on the experimental findings for the FDOT
- MSCE with an emphasis on Structural Engineering, University of North Florida,
Jacksonville, FL, December 2012; GPA: 3.8
- Bachelor of Science, Civil Engineering, University of North Florida, Jacksonville, FL, May 2008
Professional Engineering Exam, Florida, April 2017
- License: 83408